Online auction runs from Sept. 6th at 8 AM - Sept 30th at 8:30 PM. Tickets on sale here.
Wine Donations are needed!
We are in need of wine donations for Oktoberfest! Even if you can’t make it to the event, please consider donating to help out Northgate PFC! We are looking for bottles valued $25 or more. Bottles can be dropped off on the porch (to the left of the door) at 518 Persimmon Rd in the Woodlands neighborhood.
ATTENTION ALL SENIORS - Sunday, June 2nd at Centre Concord (5298 Clayton Rd, Concord CA) following the Graduation Ceremony at Concord Pavilion.
Check in 9-10 pm Sunday, June 2nd until 4:30am Monday, June 3rd.
ONLINE REGISTRATION, https://fs25.formsite.com/nggradnight/Registration/index.html
What is Grad Night? This is the 30th Annual safe, alcohol and drug-free all night celebration for our graduating seniors. Thanks to parent volunteers, Centre Concord is transformed into a beautifully decorated themed event including food, DJ/dancing, karaoke, hypnotist, casino, outdoor and arcade games, spa area (massage, airbrush and henna tattoos), photos, movies, prizes and more! This event is planned and paid for by Northgate parents and community donors.
Tickets NOW ON SALE - ticket price includes all activities and food, no additional spending money needed. Online registration preferred. Question about registration contact, email@example.com .
ONLINE REGISTRATION AT https://fs25.formsite.com/nggradnight/Registration/index.html
$130 - before April 1st
$150 - April 2nd to May 24th
$175 - after May 24th
Option to download a registration packet from the Northgate PFC website OR pick up a registration packet in the main office. See Northgate High School Homepage, https://northgatehighschool.org/
IMPORTANT – All participating seniors must have signed the Centre Concord Release and Waiver of Liability Form which is available through the registration process or will be distributed through senior English classes. NO student can attended Grad Night without a signed copy of the waiver form turned in.
How can Northgate parents help?
1. Volunteer - see Sign Up Genius at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0445aaac2aab9-grad
- help with decorating ideas or assist with decorating work parties, construction skills welcomed!
- work a volunteer a time slot night of or provided needed assistance leading up to event. It takes 100+ volunteers to staff the event. Variety of Shift times available.
- take down Saturday, June 8th, 8:00am.
2. Donations – see sponsorship at https://fs25.formsite.com/nggradnight/sponsor/index.html
- business support to fund Grad Night is appreciated!
- monetary donations from families welcomed
- prize donations (we want all Grad Night attendees to receive a prize!)
- printing donations for name tags, banners and note cards
3. Memory Collage
- create a wonderful photo keepsake for your senior which is displayed at Centre Concord for Grad Night and taken home by your student at the end of the event.
- see website here or on the Northgate website for collage “how to” details or details provided as part of the registration process.
Questions about how you get involved, contact Grad Night Chair, Faye Mettler firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-788-7305
Questions about registration contact Tina O’Brien or Betty Huang email@example.com
(Thank you to Northgate High School and Northgate PFC for your ongoing support)
The Baccalaureate farewell ceremony will be on Saturday, June 1st.
It is a non-religious event featuring musical performances and reflections from members of the senior class and a faculty
member selected by the students, and a large part of the Northgate graduation tradition.
No tickets or RSVP are required.
Seniors: please arrive by 1:30 pm outside the gymnasium wearing your cap and gown. Tassels should be on the right.
Parents: Doors open at approximately 1:30 pm.
Seating is bleacher-style on a first-come, first-served basis. Limited handicapped seating is available. Please arrive early to take your seats before 2:00 pm!
Please Note: There will be no entry/exit to seating in the gymnasium during the processional/recessional.
Photography is allowed.
Additionally, we need freshman, sophomore and junior parents to volunteer so senior parents can enjoy the festivities.
We need help setting up, collecting food donations, donating food/water, and keeping our fabulous seniors focused for the ceremony. You can sign up here to help out: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0B4BACAC2EA57-baccalaureate1
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention! This year's Senior Ball will be at Exploratorium in San Francisco on May 25th, starting at 8PM.
Purchase senior ball tickets at the ASB Webstore from 4/8 - 5/10/19. Buy your tickets early, as space is limited and the price goes up every week!
Turn in a signed contract to the treasurer's office after purchasing. You can print a contract online at the ASB Webstore.
The deadline to purchase tickets and turn in the contract is 5/10/19 noon.