ATTENTION ALL SENIORS - Sunday, June 2nd at Centre Concord (5298 Clayton Rd, Concord CA) following the Graduation Ceremony at Concord Pavilion.
Check in 9-10 pm Sunday, June 2nd until 4:30am Monday, June 3rd.
ONLINE REGISTRATION, https://fs25.formsite.com/nggradnight/Registration/index.html
What is Grad Night? This is the 30th Annual safe, alcohol and drug-free all night celebration for our graduating seniors. Thanks to parent volunteers, Centre Concord is transformed into a beautifully decorated themed event including food, DJ/dancing, karaoke, hypnotist, casino, outdoor and arcade games, spa area (massage, airbrush and henna tattoos), photos, movies, prizes and more! This event is planned and paid for by Northgate parents and community donors.
Tickets NOW ON SALE - ticket price includes all activities and food, no additional spending money needed. Online registration preferred. Question about registration contact, email@example.com .
ONLINE REGISTRATION AT https://fs25.formsite.com/nggradnight/Registration/index.html
$130 - before April 1st
$150 - April 2nd to May 24th
$175 - after May 24th
Option to download a registration packet from the Northgate PFC website OR pick up a registration packet in the main office. See Northgate High School Homepage, https://northgatehighschool.org/
IMPORTANT – All participating seniors must have signed the Centre Concord Release and Waiver of Liability Form which is available through the registration process or will be distributed through senior English classes. NO student can attended Grad Night without a signed copy of the waiver form turned in.
How can Northgate parents help?
1. Volunteer - see Sign Up Genius at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0445aaac2aab9-grad
- help with decorating ideas or assist with decorating work parties, construction skills welcomed!
- work a volunteer a time slot night of or provided needed assistance leading up to event. It takes 100+ volunteers to staff the event. Variety of Shift times available.
- take down Saturday, June 8th, 8:00am.
2. Donations – see sponsorship at https://fs25.formsite.com/nggradnight/sponsor/index.html
- business support to fund Grad Night is appreciated!
- monetary donations from families welcomed
- prize donations (we want all Grad Night attendees to receive a prize!)
- printing donations for name tags, banners and note cards
3. Memory Collage
- create a wonderful photo keepsake for your senior which is displayed at Centre Concord for Grad Night and taken home by your student at the end of the event.
- see website here or on the Northgate website for collage “how to” details or details provided as part of the registration process.
Questions about how you get involved, contact Grad Night Chair, Faye Mettler firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-788-7305
Questions about registration contact Tina O’Brien or Betty Huang email@example.com
(Thank you to Northgate High School and Northgate PFC for your ongoing support)